ForChiefs Alliance e.V. is operator of the website www.forchiefs.com and the services offered on it and is therefore responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data. This declaration does not include the linked websites of third parties.
The protection of personal data is important to us. The website is therefore operated in accordance with the applicable laws on data protection and data security, in particular with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG). We take the protection of your personal data seriously. The following explains which data we collect, how it is used by us and which rights you have against us with regard to the use of your data:
1. Name and contact details of the responsible controller
(1) These instructions apply to data processing by:
ForChiefs Alliance e.V.
Grünauer Straße 177c
(2) You can reach us using the following contact details:
ForChiefs Alliance e.V.
Grünauer Straße 177c
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
- right to request information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation may influence the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data for the future.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not in particular necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the features. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done to this point. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) You can inform us of your revocation of consent or objection under the following contact details: ForChiefs Germany, Grünauer Straße 177c, 12557 Berlin – email@example.com
4. Collection of personal data when contacting us
When you contact us by e-mail or telephone, the data you provide us with (e.g. your e-mail address, your telephone number and your name and other personal data you provided) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations. The additional data collected during the transmission process (logfiles) will be automatically deleted after eight weeks.
5. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not provide us with any other information, we only collect the data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data (logfiles), which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
Log files will be automatically deleted after eight weeks.
(1) In addition to the data mentioned above, a cookie is stored on your computer by our Cookie Consent Banner when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(2) You can accept or reject the acceptance of cookies and third party cookies via the cookie consent banner. Excluded are the operationally necessary cookies, which in the case of our website includes the cookie for the Consent Banner.
(3) All cookie and third party cookie information can be accessed via the banner. The respective deletion periods are listed under “Lifetime”.
7. CCM 19
(1) We use on our website the Consent Management Tool CCM 19 of the provider Papoo Software & Media GmbH, Auguststr. 4, 53229 Bonn, Germany (hereinafter referred to as CCM19).
(2) The tool enables you to give your consent to data processing on our website, in particular to set cookies, and to make use of your right of revocation for consents already granted.
(3) The data processing serves the purpose of obtaining and documenting required consents in data processing and thus to comply with legal obligations.
(4) Cookies can be used for this purpose. Among other things, the following information is collected and transmitted to CCM19: Date and time of the page view, random ID and consensus status. This data will not be passed on to other third parties. The data processing is carried out to fulfill a legal obligation based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO.
8. Use of social media plug-ins
We currently do not use any social media plug-ins.
9. Processing of applicant data
(1) If you apply for a job vacancy or on your own initiative, we process the personal data collected to carry out the application process and to decide on the establishment of an employment relationship. The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 88 Para. 1 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Section 26 Para. 1 S. 1 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
(2) The processing includes all data provided to us in the application process, i.e. your first and last names, if applicable your academic degree, your date and place of birth, your contact data, your academic achievements, your professional experience and your application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, etc.). If you voluntarily provide us with special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR as part of your application documents (e.g. your photo or details of your religious affiliation/confession), we will store these on the basis of your consent pursuant to Art. 88 Para. 1 GDPR and Section 26 Para. 3 S. 2 BDSG. You provide us with this data voluntarily and with your consent, which can be revoked at any time.
(3) Your data will only be passed on internally to the persons involved in the application process. We will store your data for a further six months after completion of the application process.
(4) Should we be able to offer you an employment relationship, we need your data to carry out the employment relationship. We will inform you separately about the data processing for this purpose. Should we not be able to offer you an employment, you still have the option of consenting to the storage of your data for a period longer than six months, in order to be contacted by us at a later date for an employment opportunity. The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a, Art. 88 GDPR and Section 26 Para. 2 BDSG. Your consent is voluntary and can be revoked at any time.